Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 3 - Juice Fast

I am hungry! And I've been tired, so tired. But, I've heard that it gets much better after day 3. I hope they're right! On the upside it hasn't been that difficult and I've made some pretty good juices. My morning blends, which are a tad sweeter, are awesome! And I have lost 4 pounds over 2 days!!

I blend for the whole day in the morning and that has worked out well. I haven't stuck to any recipes. I just bought a bunch of veggies and some fruit and make it up as I go. I did cheat a little on day 2 by cramming a handful of peanuts down my throat around lunchtime. I just couldn't take it! I had to heat up lunch for my boys and it smelled so good. I felt like I needed something solid. I'm not really disappointed in myself though. I want to lose some weight and be healthy and I don't think this threw me off my path.

My mornings are great. I have tons of energy and get up feeling good. I've also been working out and taking the boys on walks! My evenings are tough though. Nighttime is when I start to slow down and get a little irritable. Like I said, I hope that changes tomorrow! Only time will tell. I hope I wake up tomorrow another 2 pounds lighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment